Business Development Manager
Lab Bioreagents is a manufacturer of reagents for supporting bio-assays. We focus on developing buffers and kits in ligand binding and cell assays. Our mission is to help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our developed products, we are a strong supporter to pharmaceutical companies, CROs and research institutes. In our efforts to provide the right blend of innovation and value to our clients, Lab Bioreagents scientists have implemented mastered numerous assay buffers and kits over the years. We opened the Innovation Lab in Wilmington, DE, to further develop products, technologies, and services that complement the existing portfolio.
This role is the key interface with our commercial business and marketing strategic department.
- Develop business plans for our multiple profitability targets with sales goals, strategies, and performance metrices
- Host sales, strategy meetings in a regular basis to ensure the team is aligned
- Negotiate for long term agreements with our client
- Establish good relationship with client and gain potential opportunities from new clients
- Collaborate with management and science team to fill in the gaps for better client satisfaction and product design.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about the role and proactive in thinking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experienced in similar role with proven track of success.
- Develop, perform, and validate analytical assays independently such as pharmacokinetics using ELISA related platforms
- Work with senior scientist and other team members
- Perform data collection, analysis, documentation, and interpretation
- Document experiment result and conduct secondary review of experiment procedure and result
- Bachelors with 0-2 years of experience in pharmacology, biology science or related discipline
- Hands-on experience in establishing and working with ELISA
- Proficiency in experimental design, data interpretation and statistical analysis
- Excellent oral
and written communication skills, and ability to function collaboratively in an
interdisciplinary team setting
- Experience in immunology and an understanding of pharmacokinetics and immunogenicity assays development
- Hands on experience
in GLP or GMP regulated laboratory